HD video of my fully stocked 120g Innovative Marine SR-120

Haven't made a video in a really long time but I used to enjoy making them. If you like this one you can check out my channel to see videos of my previous tanks. Let me know what you guys think!

[video=youtube;xGdcaL4CvPE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGdcaL4CvPE[/video]

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Looks great, and nice editing!

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Great video and awesome looking tank!

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Last edited by a moderator:

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looks really good - what do you use to edit and put the video together? A funny memory for me, the Genius song, I thought growing he said ohhh lord... and it's hold on. Phil is the only Brit that sings still with that English accent.

DyM;326611 said:
Looks really good - what do you use to edit and put the video together? A funny memory for me, the Genius song, I thought growing he said ohhh lord... and it's hold on. Phil is the only Brit that sings still with that English accent.
Thanks. I just used iMovie for this one. Haha i thought the music would be funny with it.

SkyShark;326614 said:
Nice video. The tank looks great!
What is the solo cup for?
Just fit in nicely to block the light from the fuge from getting into the main tank at night. I need to figure something else out. The tank is completely black in the back so I have to light it from the top... These tanks definitely weren't meant to have fuges built in but I think it's working pretty well. Tons of life in there already

For sale is my IM Sr-120. I have to move and my new land lord said I cannot have a tank this size. Asking $1500 OBO, I paid 3200 for it from Aquamart less than a year ago. Tank is in new flawless condition. Very well taken care of. This price includes the tank, stand, heaters, and about 100-120 lbs of mature live rock. You will need 2-3 able bodied men to move this thing, it is 6ft long.

ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT/LIVESTOCK: I took many of the inhabitants out but there are still some coral and fish left, if anyone wants those I can give them a good deal on whats left as long as it's going into a stable healthy tank while you're setting up the 120 or whatever the case may be.
I also have a brand new ghost protein skimmer made for this tank, still in brand new box, will throw this in for $150 with the tank. Also have a neptune apex system I have been using to run the tank, I can do that for a really good deal as well. The tank is currently lit by 3x Kessil a360w's, I can do those for 350 each or $1000 for all three. Two have under 8 months use and the other about 10 months.

Brand new Ghost protein skimmer - $150
Neptune Apex sytem - $350
Kessils - $350 or 3/1000

Here are some pictures and videos from before I removed some of the livestock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGdcaL4CvPE