Hello from cali!

stumbled upon this forum, looks nice and active! hows it goin colorado? 180 gallon mixed reef under T5's here... will post pics soon. big ups

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello and welcome. Its a nice place to be...Colorado and this here wee forum.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello & welcome!
Boogie;100804 said:
Hello and welcome. Its a nice place to be...Colorado and this here wee forum.
I am pretty sure we have one of the most active independent clubs around.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yo Yo... Welcome to da madness. I frequent a Cali club here and there... You cali reefers get some sick zoas and Plays...

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
diggaDL;100800 said:
stumbled upon this forum, looks nice and active! hows it goin colorado? 180 gallon mixed reef under T5's here... will post pics soon. big ups
Welcome!! Where did you "stumble" upon our forum from?

Mckibbonator

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
welcome. you should fly up here for the Elite reef fest.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
120greefman;100939 said:
All I know is you tell that zoagirl in socal to start spreading the love with the frags.
+1

120greefman

jgonzz;100974 said:
I pesonally know zoagirl and she def has a taste for the finer z and p's
I know her too. Shipped me some cool stuff, just asking way too much for a few items.

haha wassup gonz i met you at orlando CFM, i split a booth with rukis there..

everyone else, wadduppp again, i cant remember how i stumbled on here now actually, a few days went by and us cali boys have a short memory span for some reason muahaha. i think i was googling a coral and it came up in one of gonzos sponsor threads. and im in orange county to whoever asked what part im from. i have a tonnn of buddies that are in colorado for school and stuff, been through fort collins a couple times. i loved it. i wanna go back one of these days. heres a few of my tank shots--