Hello MASC!

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice. I keep waiting for my wife's small business to take off so I can stay home. Might be waiting a while. Lol

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I play daycare 24/7 I have 3 units I babysit constantly on top of my 2 kids lol

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Pretty sure I told you everything fun happens in Denver :p jk there are some cool cats up north

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Yep there is a certain part the South Platte river down town behind REI that you can go and watch them! Whoever told you that, let you in on one of Denver's greatest secrets, Lucky!!!! (as Drew would say "in my best Napoleon Dynamite voice") :p

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
lol...yea and here's the proof:

[video=youtube;E9R_14VA4qo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9R_14VA4qo[/video]

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
we leave saturday morning as soon as starbucks opens... should take us 3 days to get there...driving 6 hour days mwahahahahaha.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Good luck and have safe travels! To bad your not here yet, as your going to miss a good meeting!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
NEVER EVER stay at the Shilo Inn Suites in Elko NV. Unless of course you are used to moldy things anywhere near the toilet/shower.

Sent from my C771

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow....just had a chance to catch up on the forums.....is there going to be a club left before I even make it to ft. Collins? I'm gonna go make some popcorn!

On a side note.... la quinta inn at rock springs wy is amazing! Be in foco tomorrow night lol

Sent from my C771