Hello. New local from Louisiana

Just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Tristan, I just moved to pueblo from Louisiana. I'm currently looking for a house in the springs to purchase. I don't currently have anything set up except a 65g cichlid tank. I was laid off about a year ago and was forced to part out my whole salt set up! I hated to do it! But now I am looking to get another set up going soon. Anyway thanks for letting me be a part of your group! Have a nice day!

tony02133

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
:welcome:
Tristan.winfrey;368753 said:
Just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Tristan, I just moved to pueblo from Louisiana. I'm currently looking for a house in the springs to purchase. I don't currently have anything set up except a 65g cichlid tank. I was laid off about a year ago and was forced to part out my whole salt set up! I hated to do it! But now I am looking to get another set up going soon. Anyway thanks for letting me be a part of your group! Have a nice day!

xsocali

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome,there is also a club in Colorado Springs. SCMAS,alot of us belong to both.A great community between the 2 clubs.

JodiI

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Welcome! Where abouts in Louisiana? We lived in Marshall, Texas for about a year, and it was faster to go to Shreveport than any "larger" town in Texas. We spent a fair amount of time there

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome to CO! Hopefully you can get out of Pueblo soon!