Hello

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
greeneyedgirl;231168 said:
Lol that's what I heard. He's been wanting me to get one forever. I liked mikes and I told him that when I went to that meeting. I am excited.

Your tell me you can't take the two of them anywhere. Lol but gotta love Jaime.
Can't wait to see your build thread! Whatcha gonna put in it??

And yeah... ya can't help but love Jaime. He was *such* a hurtin' unit the next day, but he still cleaned up. It was kinda funny how they kept looking at me like my hair was gonna morph into poisonous snakes or something. :rofl:

greeneyedgirl

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Better then pics you should come with tonight 8-D

H2O_intolerant;231214 said:
Welcome, where's the pics? Lets see this thing.

It might've been me hallucinating, but I thought your eyes glowed red for a second or two

greeneyedgirl

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am not sure lol. Take some of Andrews corals aka that one that he just got i think its called Seduction. Putting my own fish in it. I have a nem already that needs some love.

CindyL;231171 said:
Can't wait to see your build thread! Whatcha gonna put in it??

And yeah... ya can't help but love Jaime. He was *such* a hurtin' unit the next day, but he still cleaned up. It was kinda funny how they kept looking at me like my hair was gonna morph into poisonous snakes or something. :rofl:

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
"But babe, you told me I could have it. That it would be perfect in my tank. Don't you remember?"

greeneyedgirl;231227 said:
He loves me he will never know;)

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Hello

Just be sure you dip everything before it goes into your tank... the last thing you want is a ballsack hanging in a flatworm farm.

Sent from my C771

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
you'll get used to Jaime asking for pics. He's fixated on pics. It's like his whole world revolves around pics. I bet he takes pics of himself in the morning to reassure himself that he exists. LOL