Hello

Hi everyone,

I am new to the site, and can't post in the classifiedes yet but a friend referred me to this site to see if I can find my tanks a new home. I am going to be doing some traveling and will not be able to keep my tanks healthy while I am gone so I am going to sell them and then start fresh when I get back and settled. Hate to see them go but it is the right thing to do. I have a 125 gal saltwater tank with everything... tons of live rock, inverts, and fish. Fish are a mated pair of clarki clowns, sailfin tang, koran angel, tang wrasse, watchmen goby, yellow goby, 2 cleaner shrimp, fire shrimp, and a blue linkia star that is pretty big... there are all kinds of crabs and snails. The tank is mature and is healthy. The tank is not drilled but I have an overflow in it. I also have a 65gal vertical tank that has live rock and gravel in it with no fish, with a blue light and skimmer, and also has a glass top, and black stand. Both come with sumps. 125 gal has alge tank and lots of rock in the sump as well. 125 gal comes with three metal halide lights and the bulbs are good, two white, and two blue LED strips. Comes with a base and top. The base and top are in good shape but need to be re finished to have a more modern look (just never got around to it). There is also a rose tip anemone that the clowns have hosted, it is kinda beat up right now because the momma clown is kinda rough but he is hanging in there, as well as a baby rose tip that is hanging out in there as well. There are tons of corals that are all in good shape but this is already very long... I also have an RO filter and a trash can that I fill up with the water ( it has only been used for the water of course). I don't want to break any rules with the forum but I need to sell this and have not had any luck on craigslist. I am asking $2500 for the 125 and $300 for the 65 gal. Let me know if anyone is interested and make me an offer if you are interested. I will sell both for $2500 as well if someone is interested in both. Thanks for looking and I will stay in touch when I get my next tank started. I tried uploading some pictures but the site kept giving me an error message, so if you would like some pictures text me at 720-629-6622. My name is Ryan.

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome. And just a guess, but my bet is your price is too high for a 125g. $2500 for a non-RR 125g is pretty steep for a used tank. The corals would need to be some seriously nice corals to warrant that price.

Last edited by a moderator:

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
My advice if you plan on getting back into the hobby is to sell your livestock and store the equipment.

kutcha

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
2500 is way to high no offense but just right now in the forums for sale thread there are larger tanks for much less there is also a 90 gal rr tank for 100$ so I would recommend selling the livestock and saving everything else truthfully you would be lucky to get 600-700 for a turn key 125 gallon