Hello

mbjnt

Turbo Snail
Hello, I've heard of this group from various sources (Mindblowing Coral and Liquid Kingdom). Been working on this saltwater tank for year and half, but been getting larger into fish the last few years (have had fish tanks and vivarium all my life). I've never done saltwater before, but have some many paludarium before so thought saltwater might be a fun new challenge. I started as a micro 10 gallon salt, just to experiment. I have a 75 eyed in my storage for a coral tank, so I migrated to a 20 long which was the future sump. Then I migrated to the 75 (low water, about 40 gallons) using mechanical filtration. Then built the sump in the 20 (which tried with acrylic dividers that kept popping) that I just rebuilt last week with glass baffles and water control. I join the group to keep up on the local shows (been to a couple small ones before), and learn more about saltwater tanks and coral.

Other than my 75 gallon salt with 20 sump, have 30 gallon cichlid, 20 fresh, 10 vivarium and a 20 hex that is screaming for me to put something in it.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome! Glad you found us :)

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome welcome!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
:welcome:

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Hello

Welcome. Glad you are here. Kinda quiet around here during the summer. Things will pick up when the weather goes south. And we all love pics.

Last edited by a moderator: