Hello!

Chris_W

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello all! I've been on here for a while, asking questions and participating a bit, but just realized I never posted an intro of any sort...

Quick timeline, been keeping aquariums for the past 8 years (SW for the past 5). Moved from GA to CO about a year ago. After my wife and I bought a house, I picked up the 150DD that Great White was selling up in FOCO and have had it running since the beginning of February.

Anyway, hello again and thanks to all who have answered any of my random questions over the past year!

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice looking tank. And welcome (officially) to masc

Chris_W

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks everyone. I'll have to get a better photo of the tank soon. The one posted was when I was coming out of a Dino battle.

As far as the system, besides the tank, I'm running a GEO 624 ca/rx, sro6000 ext and still working on hooking up the apex.

Lights are 2x hydra 52 with 2x 24w t5 (at I super blue - to fill out the dead spots). I got Chris at AA to order the same sump that he's using on his large frag tank (minus the ato). Overall, it's relatively simple as far as equipment goes.