wtb Ai prime had

tony02133

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Anyone selling an Ai prime hd near Denver , not looking for the 16 , thanks

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Highly recommend you look at the Lux engine users group on Facebook if you haven't already. You'll thank me later. What a difference

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

tony02133

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Highly recommend you look at the Lux engine users group on Facebook if you haven't already. You'll thank me later. What a difference

Ok ..???

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Long story short, Tim Soler created a number of replacement "pucks" the greatly update the LEDs. Very customizable. I saw a huge difference in the growth from the original LEDs to the upgraded and I was in the beta. They have gotten even better. Really easy to swap out.

tony02133

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Long story short, Tim Soler created a number of replacement "pucks" the greatly update the LEDs. Very customizable. I saw a huge difference in the growth from the original LEDs to the upgraded and I was in the beta. They have gotten even better. Really easy to swap out.

I really appreciate the info im not interested in doing that ,just looking for a plug and play prime that has prove to work for years

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
No worries. I have seen some where they've had a single LED burned out or something going for cheap and since it's so easy to switch out it could potentially save you money. Good luck

tony02133

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
No worries. I have seen some where they've had a single LED burned out or something going for cheap and since it's so easy to switch out it could potentially save you money. Good luck

Thanks , i had a pair but one went diving lol that’s why I’m looking for a replacement