Help me help you, lets help each other!

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
As some of you are aware I do insurance for a living and work at Premier as a side job.

Well like most of America and I am sure most of you, the bills are piling up but the cash flow is not keeping up!

So its time to grow the business and hopefully help out some fellow hobbyists.

Now I know nobody likes dealing with insurance but give me 15 minutes of your time and lets see if we can save you and your family some money and help you get the coverage you need and help you better understand what you are paying for.

The 2 biggest issues I see with people and insurance is:
1 - Price, a lot of people pay more than they need to
2 - Not understanding insurance or seeing its value, this leads to people being bitter about it and not wanting to deal with it.

Well let me tell you a little bit about myself and my business. I have been doing insurance for 13 years now. I do all lines of insurance including home, auto, business, life, disability, bonds, Workers comp, liability, Sr22's, high risk, new ventures, preferred, etc. You name it, I will have a market for it. The biggest difference between myself and most agents out there is the fact that I work for the client, not the insurance company. Most agents only represent one company. I am a broker and represent over 20 different insurance companies. If you are not happy with your rate, service, claims or any other reason, I do all the leg work for you and will get you moved to another company. It is very rare that I move a client due to a claim or service issue, 99% of clients mvoed are due to price. There is nothing you need to do in this situation besides sign new paperwork, I do all the work so you have very little to do! Also, you only have to deal with me, except claims service, that's handled by the company directly (but I will get involved if the service is not satisfactory). Most companies have you call a 800 number and you are speaking to a different person each time. With me, you get personalized service every time.

The second thing is value. Most people have no clue what they are paying for. They just think, if I have a accident or claim, it will get paid. This is true for the most part but understanding your coverages will help you feel better about paying premiums. The biggest problem people dont even realize they have is gaps in coverage. This usually happens when they are shopping around and the person they talk to gives them the minimum coverage to give them the lowest cost to get their business. This is all well and good until you have a claim and it gets denied because you didn't have the proper coverage. That $2 a month you saved could potentially cost you thousands of dollars or your assets like your home, car, savings, etc. What is the point then if you are paying insurance just to find out its not covered?

Let me help you understand your coverages, your gaps and help you feel comfortable paying your insurance premiums, knowing you and your family are protected should the unforeseen happen. Like any business I work to make money but I also work to make sure you are protected and understand it is what you pay for. I am not looking to load anyone up on coverages they don't need so I make more money, what I will do is give you the coverages you need to protect yourself and your assets so if you do get sued you are not losing your house in the process. I will do this through multiple carriers and give you the best rate with all our carriers. I would rather give you the lowest rate (which means less money for me) and keep you as a client for 10-20 years then to gouge you in the beginning so I get a fatter check. I am all about relationships and making them last.

So if you are a single dude that lives in a apartment and needs liability only on your 1976 pinto, hit me up. If you are married with 2 kids, a house and 3 cars hit me up. If you are a business owner who needs excellent certificate service and a agent who cares hit me up. If you are just looking to save money, hit me up and let me review your policy. I also have a vested interest to really take care of anyone here since we share the same addiction, saltwater!!

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Also, word of mouth is the best form of advertisement and for all my current clients, if you refer over a new client I send out Visa gift cards to you! Just a little incentive for helping me helping you helping other people who like to be helped :)

Kris Stefanski
Mile High Insurance Agency
kris@mileins.com
303-237-5445 Ext 102 - Office

Just mention MASC if you call in, thanks!

Auto
Home
Life
Business (General Liability, Workers Compensation, Bonds, Property, Professional Liability)

Last edited by a moderator:

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Help me help you, lets help each other!

I didn't read your whole thing but our insurance guy we go through at work is old as sh!t and it is effecting our jobs by not getting the proper paperwork we need in time or is having to call him several times to get a document let me know if you do all kinds of insurance or just automobile.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
OK, guess it was a bit lengthy! Cliff notes: Hit me up if you want to save on insurance, do business with fellow reefer and a with a person who actually cares about his job :)

Travis - I do all lines of insurance and we can hook your business up. Give me a call or shoot me a email or I can email you what I need. The paperwork you need (certificates of insurance) is a top priority in our agency, my turnaround for a request is usually the same day.

Thanks!

Great info Kris!
Like you I've been in the insurance industry for just about 13 years. Just on the other side as a multi-line claims adjuster. All injury claims with just enough liability property damage claims added to keep things interesting. It's getting time to make a change though.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Aspicio;239021 said:
Great info Kris!
Like you I've been in the insurance industry for just about 13 years. Just on the other side as a multi-line claims adjuster. All injury claims with just enough liability property damage claims added to keep things interesting. It's getting time to make a change though.
Thanks. I was hoping more people would be interested in saving some money on insurance and also doing business with a fellow reefer outside of aquarium dealings. I had a couple people say they where interested but nothing materialized. Its too bad we don't network more in this group :( Everyone needs insurance and me being in the insurance field I can also send business other peoples way like contractors, salesman, movers, etc.

btw if I end up writing a insurance policy for any of you, if you refer over someone else that I end up writing a policy for, I will send you a visa gift card as a way of saying thanks!

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
J.guokas;239765 said:
What do you charge for taking a look at my current insurance?
I will look at your current insurance for free! I can tell you if I think your current coverages are adequate and I can also let you know if I think you are paying a good price. You can send me a copy of your current policy(s) to kris @ mileins.com and I would be happy to review them.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Help me help you, lets help each other!

Health insurance. I'm old and fat. Let me know whathca need...I also have soft lips if that helps with pricing.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Honestly Mark our agency isn't doing much with health insurance these days. Obamacare is really reshaping the industry as a whole and health insurance is a product we are staying away from now. But if you want to save some money on auto, home, business or life insurance give me a shot!

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Kris just found auto insurance coverage for me at a rate that I knew would be difficult to find on a pending new vehicle purchase. Quick and easy transaction, and easily beat out my current insurance carrier by hundreds upon hundreds of dollars on the annual premium.

He even managed to explain my coverages in easy-to-digest-non-insurance-speak. :)

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
Boogie;239828 said:
Health insurance. I'm old and fat. Let me know whathca need...I also have soft lips if that helps with pricing.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
I'm sure the soft lips will help:) lol