Hey everyone new guy checking in

neil82

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello all,
My name is Neil and I am happy to be a new MASC member. I have found the site very useful so far for research, ideas, cool pictures of coral to drool over :rockon:etc. I am super excited to have my new 55 gal up and running as of 1/1/15. I had another 55 gal going for a couple years prior with just a couple fish and a few softies and inverts. As the story goes, that setup wasn't cutting it anymore so I spent a month or so planning out the new design and built everything over the week of Christmas. Thanks to BrianH for help with drilling the new tank and installing the overflow! Besides reefing, I like gardening, working on the house, and hanging out with my wife and two dogs.
I'll gets some pics of the tank up here shortly.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
:welcome: Neil

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome to the club! Hope you make it to Reef ED, as it is always nice to put faces with names :)

BrianH

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Hey, Neil! Neil is a well disciplined, meticulous, all around good guy and it is going to be fun watching what he does with this tank!

neil82

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
ReeferMatt;349674 said:
Welcome to the club! Hope you make it to Reef ED, as it is always nice to put faces with names :)
Planning to be there. Sounds like a great time!

Mermaid Gardens

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome to the addiction.

neil82

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
fishguy69;350060 said:
Welcome to the club!

Vince
Mermaid Gardens;350043 said:
Welcome to the addiction.
CRW Reef;349811 said:

Glad you decided to join us and glad to have you aboard!!!
ReeferMatt;349674 said:
FishTV;349675 said:
Welcome!!
sethsolomon;349677 said:
MuralReef;349744 said:
Welcome to the club!
SkyShark;350026 said:
Thanks for the warm welcome!