Hey everyone new to MASC

Ok here it goes my name is Anthony I reside in co,spgs and have been an avid aquarium enthusiast for 15 years now mainly Africans and some south Americans. Always been wary of the marine aquarium though. Got over it and man am I glad I did. It has recently turned into a full blown obsession. I have just upgraded from a 60 gallon fowler to a soon to be 700 gallon reef system with a 175 gallon bowfront as my show tank. I hope to start a build thread here soon on my setup. Thanks for taking the time to read this:)

P.s I am also trying to get a group live rock order up for Saturday the 4th from floridaliverock.com if anyone is interested shoot me a PM
Thanks

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
What it is, in da hood!!! Welcome, this is a good site for info that has helpful and friendly community.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
welcome!

700g?? my goodness..my fat arse could prolly swim in it.

SAZAMA

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Anthony is a horrible name, your parents are total jerks. welcome to the club, if you like reef crack with the rest of the locals then you have come to the right place.
cheers, Tony

Thanks everyone I appreciate the warm welcome. And yes me and the old lady are fixing to go for a dip shouldn't be to hard to picture ourselves on a quite deserted island doing some snorkling:)
As always happy reefing:)

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome to the site....

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome!