M.A.S.C Club Member
Check it out!!!
The Pond I made in my backyard

pond specs.....
10,000 gallons
12000 gallon flotech return pump
200 gallon bio filter
40 tons of moss rock
pond consist of top pond (filter) waterfalling into middle level pond then large water fall into main pond which is 5 foot deep,
the pond was made and designed by me its placed next to a large rectangle deck and crossing a bridge from that deck to and octogon the pond wraps around the deck, there is also a stream running under the bridge from the left side completely seperate from the main water fall

300 gallon mixed reef
90 gallon bowfront fowlr

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Damn. Thats one of the nicest deck/pond combos I've ever seen. Well done. Hmm....be a good place for a masc meeting...hmm

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I don't know why the two tank pics showed up on there I didn't click on them can I delete them

300 gallon mixed reef
90 gallon bowfront fowlr

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Boogie;120786 said:
Damn. Thats one of the nicest deck/pond combos I've ever seen. Well done. Hmm....be a good place for a masc meeting...hmm
I would love to host a meeting it would have to be in the summer though the house doesn't have a good entertaining place in it so it would be between the outside and my garage whichis a 6 car but in the winter the cars never move from there spots in there lol

300 gallon mixed reef
90 gallon bowfront fowlr

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
That is a killer pond

How deep is it? You going to just house koi?

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
It is on 5-6 feet deep at the deepest point! I have aprox 30 koi in there now the largest being 14-16"

300 gallon mixed reef
90 gallon bowfront fowlr

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Go into the advanced area in the edit section to delete the tank pictures. Nice job btw!

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Off The Deep End;120814 said:
Go into the advanced area in the edit section to delete the tank pictures. Nice job btw!
Well thank u. It was alot of hard work I dig it all by hand due to where we put it I couldn't het a machine in there

300 gallon mixed reef
90 gallon bowfront fowlr

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mine I leave running all year if it's under 3' at the depest you have to shut it down and bring the fish in

300 gallon mixed reef
90 gallon bowfront fowlr