1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

How would you.....

Discussion in 'Pests and Possible Troublesome Inverts' started by TheRealChrisBrown, Mar 3, 2018.

1. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member

@asn-naso @jda123 @kchristensen8064

Want to do a reeftopia order? We can split an order of 42 @ $3/shrimp gets us $126 and free shipping. I might order a few of the larger ones just to get started in my display while the other grow up in my 40b and sump. I think jda123, kchristensen8064, and I are in the Longmont/Loveland area...I know I don't get down toward DTC often for asn-naso?
  2. Benjamin

Benjamin Copepod

I went down to aquamart and they have peppermint shrimp but we're getting low so if you get lucky you could get some from them I picked up some this week and they are killing it on my frag tank
  3. jda123

jda123 Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

Send me a PM when you are ready. I always need some astreas, peppermints, emeralds and maybe some fish (depending on what they have in stock).

Go to the lot prices section... 50 shrimp for $100... $2 each. I highly recommend that you keep these out of the tank for a few weeks until they fatten up a bit. Even if a few die, this is still better than buying them retail at $5-8 a pop and getting them at the same size.

This is also the place to get astreas, cerith, nerites, hermits, etc. This is where lots of the shops and wholesalers buy from... got their name once from a larger wholesaler in LA.
  4. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member

I will. I am going on vacation next week so maybe when I get back from that? If it ends up being just you and I maybe we can piecemeal an order together that hits that magical $125 for free shipping. I could always go to like 15 regular peppermints, 5 XL's, and then hermits and emeralds as well.