Hows about a Saturday night live sale !

szavoda

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
ok - I fee a bit stupid asking, but how does this "live" sale work? I figured we would be going somewhere to see the corals "live" - are you just posting them here?

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
szavoda;368695 said:
ok - I fee a bit stupid asking, but how does this "live" sale work? I figured we would be going somewhere to see the corals "live" - are you just posting them here?
Josh will post up a picture of a coral with a # and a $ price Usually it sets, ex: corals 6 thru 10, the first person that responds with the corresponding coral # gets it. Plan on watching the first few rounds before getting involved. You will have to refresh your screen often to have the best chance. Decide quick, and be responsible, once you post a number and are the first to do so, you bought that coral. Josh will contact you within a couple hours of the end of the live sale with your bill, and ask you where your going to pick up from, usually a couple locations in Denver, and possibly on the way if there is enough interest up north.

Last edited by a moderator:

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member

szavoda

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thx - I will check it out. Do we pick up or does it have to be shipped? If pick up, is he fairly local? His website does not have any address info...