HUGE thanks to several people!!

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
First I'd like to thank Xjmav for the awesome deal on a big boy tank!! I can't wait to get that beast up and running!!
Second, I'd like to thank Majicmike, CindyL, and Andrew_Bram for the help moving the beast across town on a Sunday night with next to no notice!! My deal would not have happened without you!!
I owe you all big time!!!

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Glad it worked out for you guys! Better show us the build Jack.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Dr.HarlemTutu;249730 said:
jesus! those people are tank moving maniacs!!!
They're gonna kill me for saying this, but they really are!!

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

MuralReef;249727 said:
Glad it worked out for you guys! Better show us the build Jack.
Yep! Ill be doing build thread in due time!! It's gonna be slower build I think but I could pass up the deal for the tank!!

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: HUGE thanks to several people!!

Dr.HarlemTutu;249730 said:
jesus! those people are tank moving maniacs!!!
I guess at this point we just hope to move all the tanks so there no more to move. Lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Happy to help! Have truck and suction cups, will travel. Might have to recover from this move before we tackle the next one, tho. Those stairs were no joke, and we ain't as young as we used-ta-was. :rofl:
Thanks for getting us dinner- that really hit the spot. Can't wait to see this build thread.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

CindyL;249741 said:
Happy to help! Have truck and suction cups, will travel. Might have to recover from this move before we tackle the next one, tho. Those stairs were no joke, and we ain't as young as we used-ta-was. :rofl:
Thanks for getting us dinner- that really hit the spot. Can't wait to see this build thread.
The least I could do!! Yeah, those stairs were crazy!!