I can laser cut acrylic.

Etoimos

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm new to the hobby so right now I'm pretty much on the receiving side when it comes to the community. But, I do own a laser and can cut and engrave acrylic up to 12"x24" in size. I have 1/8" clear acrylic on hand pretty much all the time and get 1/4" in from time to time. As a way to payback this community for all the info I will surely pull out of it, I'm willing to cut basic items out for you guys for just the cost of the acrylic and shipping if you don't live in Colorado Springs. I've got no experience gluing or assembling acrylic/glass, so that part would be on you guys if you need it ;)

If anyone wants or needs something complex with a lot of custom cutting, we can work something out I'm sure... I'm open to trade ideas since I'm just getting into the hobby.

Keith

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice! That's a super offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
What format would you like it in if we send something to you?

Etoimos

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I use Corel Draw, but I also have Adobe PS and AI. If you don't have a graphics program, a drawing with measurements would work as well if it's not to complicated.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
What format would you like it in if we send something to you?

I'm new to the hobby so right now I'm pretty much on the receiving side when it comes to the community. But, I do own a laser and can cut and engrave acrylic up to 12"x24" in size. I have 1/8" clear acrylic on hand pretty much all the time and get 1/4" in from time to time. As a way to payback this community for all the info I will surely pull out of it, I'm willing to cut basic items out for you guys for just the cost of the acrylic and shipping if you don't live in Colorado Springs. I've got no experience gluing or assembling acrylic/glass, so that part would be on you guys if you need it ;)

If anyone wants or needs something complex with a lot of custom cutting, we can work something out I'm sure... I'm open to trade ideas since I'm just getting into the hobby.

Keith
Hi Keith,

I performed a Google search looking for someone to cut 1/4" acrylic in Colorado Springs and I found this post. I have been working with a neighbor of a friend of mine who has an Epilog laser 12" x 24" and we use Corel Draw to design and engrave/cut. Long story short, this guy is difficult to work with and I have abandoned a project before completely finishing. I have one more sheet of 1/4" acrylic to engrave and cut for a wedding project. I am making name tiles for the table settings at the reception. Do you think we could work something out where I can use your laser to finish this project? Please contact me at dr.lexus@comcast.net to discuss. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.