1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

I need help moving my tanks

Discussion in 'Jobs: Help Wanted or Offered' started by Elmarcko, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Elmarcko

Elmarcko Registered Users

Hi there my name is marco and i need to move my tanks need at least 3 guys to pick them up and bring them to my new adress im happy to pay for the tank are really heavy it is a red sea reefer 750 and a elos 160 both will be empty need to move them asap please let me know if someone can help they are by broadway and hampden and im moving them to mississippi and peoria thanks a lot

2. neil82

neil82 Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

I should have some time available next weekend if you still need the help. How long do you think it will take to get them moved?

3. SynDen

SynDen Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

I am around most of this week, and next weekend, to help as needed

4. Elmarcko

Elmarcko Registered Users

So its going to happen tomorrow at 930 am i know is imposible in such short notice but thanks anywas guys friends just cancelled on me im about to just say fuck the tanks and all the people ialways helped and now thati need help i have no friends