i need help with my taxes

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
are there any tax professionals out there that can help me with my taxes this year?? preferably ones that would trade for some fish or coral:) shot me a pm if you can help thanks for looking

120greefman

Have you tried turbo tax? I use that annually and can do both my home and business. Takes a few hours but it walks you through it and is pretty much dumby proof.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i could be wrong but i think we might have a sponsor that does taxes?

also i agree with 120 greefman .....turbo tax is the way to go

Dracx

Cleaner Shrimp
I've been using HR Block @ Home for years to do my home and business and it works great, used Turbo Tax before that. Lots of helpful menus and such. But, it definately helps to use someone who has knowledge without having to look everything up, especially when you have a dedicated home office. I could help you out on trade if there's no professionals to help and would trade with you. I'm no pro but I've been running my home-based business since 2004 and have always done my own taxes.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I have used turbo tax home business for years. Works great and already has much of my info after the 1st year. Takes about 1 or 2 hours.

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
thanks everyone, i was thinking of trying turbo tax i just hate doing taxes. numbers make my brain hurt:) but if there are no professionals out there ill give it a shot