SPS Frags

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
got a bunch of frags, $30ea or 5 for $120, make your own frag pack.

2 - pink lemonaid
2 - JF fox flame
3 - neon green tabler
1 - bonsai
2 - unknown blue / purple tip tabler
1 - superman monti
1 - cali tort

Last edited by a moderator:

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Larger sunset milli and lokani pending.

NickP

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Ill take the other banana lokani or the larger one if it falls through. Is there any lineage to it?

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
All lokanis pendind pick up today

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
list updated

FOURSTARS

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey man, I set up three appointments with you to pick up a frag pack and you blew me off each time and then never got in touch to reschedule. In 2016 I had a similar experience with a board member who was getting out of the hobby that totally misrepersented what he had for sale. I was hoping to find a place the hang out and get involved, but guess not. I can purchase frags anywhere and not have to put up with the BS. I’m cancelling my membership and won’t set foot in that shop either.

Sometimes ya just got to call it as you see it.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Hey man, I set up three appointments with you to pick up a frag pack and you blew me off each time and then never got in touch to reschedule. In 2016 I had a similar experience with a board member who was getting out of the hobby that totally misrepersented what he had for sale. I was hoping to find a place the hang out and get involved, but guess not. I can purchase frags anywhere and not have to put up with the BS. I’m cancelling my membership and won’t set foot in that shop either.

Sometimes ya just got to call it as you see it.
One thing, @ReefCheif is not a shop. He is a hobbyist and private seller who happens to work for one of our sponsors, but his sales are his own. He is a very busy guy, but he has always been a standup guy with great frags. So maybe just some conflicts or confusion over meet up times? Either way, I am very confused as to why a scheduling conflict with a member would equate into you cancelling your club membership, since the club has no say, or bearing, in scheduling your frag pickups from a member. If you have some issue or conflict with the club then please PM me to discuss, as my door is always open.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
First off, I never blew you off, let’s make that very clear. There was never three scheduled appointments, we had one scheduled time to meet in which I had a family emergency and was immediately in contact with you letting you know I wasn’t going to be able to meet up with you. The funny thing is your frag pack is still sitting on my Frag rack, never got sold, I never offered it to anyone else, I just havent had the free time during your window to make it happen. Other people work around my schedule to pick corals up. Furthermore, I would like to make it very clear that I am not a shop nor am I a vendor. I am a hobbyist who happens to work for a sponsor, who is also noT A shop or vendor. Any sales through me are private sales directly through me and I will let my reputation with in this club and its members speak for itself. I am sorry that you feel like you got blown off, that is absolutely not the case. Hey simple text message asking what was up would’ve been a lot more professional and adult like it instead of trying to put somebody on blast on a forum and making it seem as if you were done wrong. You were never done wrong by me in anyway shape or form.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bdk1786

Butterfly Fish
All I know is Josh has never done me wrong, always given fat frags, and is easy to work with. I've even dropped the ball on a reserved frag and he has shown no ill will.
Thanks for your enthusiasm and generosity to the hobby man. The lokani really made my deep water row pop.
View attachment 13947

neil82

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sure, must of been. Can you please delete my account. Thanks
Sorry that you're feeling like you want to leave the MASC community due to this incident. I see you have been a member for a few years. Not trying to stand in your way of leaving, but hate to see you go.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
All sold, please close

Status
Not open for further replies.