CITR Red Dragon - Frags and Colonies

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a lot of this. This is real, legit CITR Red Dragon and not some horrible knock-off. This stuff is more red and will get the white/blue tips of new growth. This is THE Red Dragon that people want.

I have 1+ inch frags from $20 all the way to to colonies for $50. ...and all sizes in between. Everything is chunky+.

I am in Longmont. Send me a PM.

Here is a shot of some of them that are still mounted from a few months ago. Most are on frag plugs now.

aquarius

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a lot of this. This is real, legit CITR Red Dragon and not some horrible knock-off. This stuff is more red and will get the white/blue tips of new growth. This is THE Red Dragon that people want.

I have 1+ inch frags from $20 all the way to to colonies for $50. ...and all sizes in between. Everything is chunky+.

I am in Longmont. Send me a PM.

Here is a shot of some of them that are still mounted from a few months ago. Most are on frag plugs now.

I’ll take one, what’s your schedule like?

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am not going to Reef Ed. Sorry.

Send me a PM if you want some... my schedule is kinda messed up right now since I coach ball all summer, but even if it takes a while, I always have frags of this stuff... the fish love to frag it for me.

Lemke - you want a CITR Red Dragon? I can send one back with JuanGutz.

JZinCO

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
oh I would like a frag too. Anyone from FoCo going to pick one up? Or Loveland and I can save half the trip if someone doesn't mind.

lesserwhirls

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice frags - they would be worth the drive to Longmont! Thanks Doug! Now, if my damsel will just stay away from the gooods...

Last edited by a moderator:

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I still have a lot of Red Dragon frags and Colonies. They have all grown significantly since I started this thread. Come and get 'em.