Ich journal

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Day 7 still no additional sign or ich however I have not seen any flashing for two days. And the appetite has definitely increased tremendously.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
nice, sounds like you got it before it became a real issue

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
SynDen;294847 said:
nice, sounds like you got it before it became a real issue
I bought this fish with sole intention of testing the effectiveness of the food. Plus I do like the fish. I just want an option for future use as a qt product. It just so happens that the delivery method makes this a reef safe possibility. Please remember if you dose just straight cp to the water column it will destroy your coral.

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok day 10 saw the signs of the outbreak on the fish this morning which is right in line with the 7-10 day window for treatment with cp. Will continue to feed for 14 more days or so based on the research I have read.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
For someone that's so pushy for others to post pics... I haven't seen you post any lately, HighMay!

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Andrew_bram;295320 said:
I can't get any good pics
Oh shucks

FinsUp!;295321 said:
For someone that's so pushy for others to post pics... I haven't seen you post any lately, HighMay!
Ask and you shall receive Miss. Maybe not, I don't seem to have valuable input to add.

Sent from my tablet using a rock and chisel

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well this fish was fine had shown no further signs of ich however we was sucked I to a pump today and died. I do believe this food works. Only problem was he may have been to stressed from beginning and never over came that

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
ah man that sucks with the death by pumps, but at least the food worked