ideas for DBTC Space Monsters

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
ok so i an going to be putting a DBTC Space Monster frag into the program here soon and i need some good ideas to win it lets get creative

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dvenson;84473 said:
ok so i an going to be putting a DBTC Space Monster frag into the program here soon and i need some good ideas to win it lets get creative
back on topic here. How about you give it away to someone who has not received a DBTC and does not have a SM and is new to the club :)

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i got a great idea just pm me Daniel ..you can just give it to me ...nobody has to know ...lol

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
i received a pm about an idea

we can have a contest that requires you to make a you tube video and link it here. you would have to make the video show or tell why you love your tank and why its the best tank there is and to make it funny. then as a club we vote on it. the contest would last for 6 weeks to give everyone a chance to enter. there would be 3 winning places all top 3 highest votes would receive a DBTC frag pack containing various extreme corals

Rebel;84652 said:
Dvenson
If you're looking for something creative, how about giving it to the first person who can demonstrate proper use of "loose/lose" or "your/you're" or "their/there/they're" for two consecutive posts. You might be holding on to the frag for as long as when you were trying to sell it, but it would be an interesting contest.
I could do that right now. As an added bonus, all will be in the context of "your mom jokes!"

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
wirick181;84698 said:
they like to do that
We were PM'ed and asked to delete ALL off topic posts in Daniels thread, by Daniel. If you have any issues with that please PM him or the BOD. Any future off topic posts will be deleted again.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i got an idea ...have a video contest for SM song/commercial and josh can use the winning one on his website ....of course someone would have to call him and let him know since he said he is "logging off"

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;84701 said:
i got an idea ...have a video contest for SM song/commercial and josh can use the winning one on his website ....of course someone would have to call him and let him know since he said he is "logging off"
and I thought I was the masc blacksheep LOL - that actually made me laugh in RL!

Edit: better get on topic here - yes - a video of sorts sounds like a good idea!

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
yeah me too just want to see what other ideas we can come up with that requires some work to win some sweet DBTC frags