Im new, but not new.

alindell21

Cleaner Shrimp
So my name is Andrew and I have had a passion for reefing since a very young age. I didn't actually have a reef tank until I was in high school and at that time is when I joined this forum so I'm not exactly new. Unfortunately disaster struck where I live in black forest a few years after setting up the tanks.A massive fire and evacuation happened and the two 70 gallon plus reef tanks I had were left for dead. Some things were saved from Chris (owner of reef Koi), but most things died. As upsetting as this was to me I made a stupid choice and I basically gave up the hobby and practically gave away all of the equipment and animals. I regret this decision now as I have been going to College for a few years; being feed up with work and school and have not had a chance to enjoy my passion. This has led me to as what most people know in this hobby as the "reefing addiction" and even though I gave up my passion I want restart it again and set up a couple reef tanks. So while I know about reefing and have been on this site for some time I have also been out of it for a while and just recently made a new account here. I just want to get started again on a some new reef designs and get back into the hobby and enjoy where I left off 3 years ago.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
We all have to take a break sometime. I also had tanks up through high school and didnt have one for about 7 years in between, but once a reefer always a reefer. :welcome: back

neil82

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome back! I also had a tank in high school and just started back up a few years ago. Well, how will you be kicking things off?

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
Welcome back. When I transferred to my last command in the Navy I gave away all of my stuff not sold but gave away. It was a horrible decision that I have always regretted it. Last year in April and now I am back in the game. Welcome back.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I lasted less than 6 months before coming back...looking forward to your build.