Is everything OKAY?

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
Hi all,
I have been so busy working this summer and I saw some HOT threads on Saturday about some Board issues, and now they are gone?? I would like to know what is going on? Am I losing threads? Who is on the board now?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Hi Pisces, you are correct there were some heated, turned foul threads going this weekend. However due to the unfortunate manner and turn for the worse in which the threads became, they were were closed and removed. However....all of the points and concerns that were brought to light and or discussed in the thread, were discussed in an open public open attendance Society meeting held last weekend in Thornton. Again the meeting was posted for the public to see and attendance was requested, encouraged and suggested. The minutes for the meeting can be found here http://www.marinecolorado.org/forum...ety-Meeting-Minutes&highlight=meeting+minutes. The change of members of the board are as follows:

Scott - Scchase - President
Adam - Amonchak - Treasurer
Derek - ThatoneGuy1126 - Secretary
Drew - Cdrewferd - Member at Large
Craig - Craigar - Member at Large
Chad - CRW Reef - Member at Large

As always if you have any additional questions, please contact a member of the BOD and they will do their best to answer your questions.

Last edited by a moderator: