Is there a way to adjust the 60 sec PM rule for members?

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I know I can be lazy, but that 60 second rule between PM's can be a a royal PITA!! Is there anyway to adjust it to 20 seconds, or turn it off for members?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: Is there a way to adjust the 60 sec PM rule for members?

Allan well look into it and see if there is a way to change that. Give us some time to address as everyone still on board is busy trying to get Reef Ed dialed in with last minute details

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
What?? You can't fix it right now? (LOL!!).

Seriously, anytime in the next several months would be fine. I've dealt with it for several years, and just thought I'd ask.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
asn-naso;252874 said:
I know I can be lazy, but that 60 second rule between PM's can be a a royal PITA!! Is there anyway to adjust it to 20 seconds, or turn it off for members?
Ok Alan I got it changed for now (assumes we don't end up with any private message floods or spammers rapidly sending pms). I have also done you one better and made it every 10 seconds.

Thank you for your patience as I know you have been waiting a while.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
crw reef;262643 said:
ok alan i got it changed for now (assumes we don't end up with any private message floods or spammers rapidly sending pms). i have also done you one better and made it every 10 seconds.

thank you for your patience as i know you have been waiting a while.
you're da man!

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I just fired off about 6 PM's, and it was so nice not having to wait, I'd like to offer Chad a DBTC SPS out of my tank for making this change.

Chad - Hit me up when you are near my house.