ISO: buckets

Roscoe

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I need buckets to transfer my saltwater. I'm moving so I need buckets to transfer my tank water. Need 25 buckets or so it's just going to be a one time use so when I transfer my tank to the new place and get it going I'll give the buckets back to each individual that let me borrow. Thanks in advance

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Roscoe

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Andrew_bram;n656645 said:
I have a 30 gallon rigid container if you want to swing by that you can use. You could just pump the water to the car.
Sweet bram!! I'm actually moving to loveland Yay haha. But yeah ill swing by. Do you want me to bring the kessil

I have 55 gallon open top water containor that you can borrow if you have a truck.

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
For moving critters it's important, but if you can, rather than trying to tranfer a ton of water, I'd lean towards just having new saltwater waiting at new place is usually more ideal. (Good way to force a water change if you bad about it)

Roscoe

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Fitz19d;n656683 said:
For moving critters it's important, but if you can, rather than trying to tranfer a ton of water, I'd lean towards just having new saltwater waiting at new place is usually more ideal. (Good way to force a water change if you bad about it)
For sure. I'm just using this water to give me a jump start. I have a 90 tall and I'm upgrading to a 180.

I can do Tuesday if you are still interested. I should be home most of the day. what time will work for you? I am around 104th and highway 2 area.