It's been a while!

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I can actually do this one, and just got the desktop upgraded!! Stoked!!

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Yeah I have almost 150 pieces so far I'll add more if I get time to photo more this week. I even have some baller polyps in the mix for half off normal price most will be $10 range a few $20's and a couple higher end ones but lots of cheap prices on stuff I normally sell for $40 and up

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Ok here are the rules of the game:

I will post the WYSIWYG frags in the thread (I'll start shortly before the sale, not this thread ) Saturday June 21 starting at 4:20 pm sharp, each coral will have a name ie: 1 , 4, 18 , etc.

The price will be right next to that name i.e. 21 $10, or 18 $22 etc. If you wanted both just type 21 18 as fast as you can and hit send

If I have multiples of that piece I will be able to offer the first couple posters a piece but the first person to post gets the one in the photo.

As soon as you refresh the page and see a coral or corals you want simply reply to the thread like this " 2 or 3 " etc and I will mark you down for them. I have a sheet here to keep track of who gets what and at the end of the sale will pm each person what they owe and confirm what they get.

Everything is WYSIWYG, you get the actual coral in the photo!

Please no PM's because it will get too confusing and so I think posting up what you want will be the fastest way to keep things moving swiftly and keep it fair ok.

feel free to post with any questions as we go and I'll do my best to answer them as quickly as possible, I am going to mix in some ringers throughout the night as well to keep it interesting

payment to be made with paypal right after the sale sat eve or sunday am (before 8am) before I pack & deliver to denver.

paypal is: sales@reefkoi.com please include your screen name in the transaction notes so i can match it up

I can also take cash sunday in person, I tried credit cards last time and for some reason my reader didnt work in the parking lot so paypal after I invoice you after the sale will be fastest and easiest.

I will add up who got what at the end and send you each a pm with the price and what you got

Pickup will be sunday (Sunday the 22nd) in Denver, Park Meadows Mall at the Nordstroms lower level parking lot to the south east side of the lot out in the open when I can be seen, driving a white saturn SUV I'll be there right at 11 am. I will provide my phone number to you via pm so you can call if you cant find me or need to let me know you are running late or anything.

Local pickup for my CS peeps is available sunday after about 2 pm or just get with me on the time you'd like to meet.

SkyShark

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
OceanView;314658 said:
I'm a newbie!!! How does this sale work and is the a link to a particular thread?
Post #1 describes the format (but check all the posts in this thread). He will post a new thread tomorrow shortly before the sale starts.

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
OceanView;314658 said:
I'm a newbie!!! How does this sale work and is the a link to a particular thread?
Here is a link to his last live sale, check it out, and look at the time stamps on each post. These things can go fast, you have to constantly refresh the page, or you wont see the latest post. When its all said and done, you will be exhausted, and thats if you don't buy anything.

http://www.marinecolorado.org/forums/showthread.php?16896-Official-Live-SALE-Thread-12-22-12

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
What part of "I'm saving up for MACNA" do you vendors not understand? :)
That's some serious heat, reefkoi... hopefully the wife won't question me staring at my phone for a few hours tomorrow!

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haulin Oates;314690 said:
What part of "I'm saving up for MACNA" do you vendors not understand? :)
That's some serious heat, reefkoi... hopefully the wife won't question me staring at my phone for a few hours tomorrow!
+1 But can't resist a good live sale!! Better make sure your charged up this time :)

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I was organizing the pix today, the prices are so low I kept wanting to increase them due to them being so cheap LOL but I left em priced to move!

Normally I like to keep it real fast paced, I will try to slow it down a little bit to give tyne new people a chance to win some stuff. all I can suggest is hit refresh a lot! once you see a group of pix it will be about 1-2 minutes before I post again is all.