IVS Portal

I am going to put this under photography because, well its used for viewing and would be great for people with reef tanks or any of us that take pictures of our tanks. I am interested in buying one but the only one for sale now is the 4" portal. I am not sure if thats too big for the 28gal JBJ or if it would be better for viewing then then 2.5" nano thats coming soon. Thoughts? All the reviews on marine depot are positive other then you guessed it the $79.99 price that it comes with.

http://ivsportal.com/

http://www.marinedepot.com/Innovative_Viewing_Systems_Portal_w_Scrubbing_Pads_Miscellaneous_Saltwater_Aquarium_Supplies_Viewers-Innovative_Viewing_Systems_(IVS)-IO00300-FIMIVW-vi.html

Well 4' isn't that big but they are coming out with a 2.5' nano for a reason! You can look at it two ways 4" may be too big for a nano or 2.5" maybe be too small? Does anyone on here have one of these yet?

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have one that I'll sell you. They're super cool for pictures and such, but I'm not home enough to really take advantage of it. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

mikejrice

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
They haven't put out the small version yet, and haven't released any plans to since prices of neodym went up.

Michael Rice
Marine Engineers
Sent from Tapatalk, so excuse my bad spelling and grammer.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I've got mine jammed into the corner, just sitting there. It is entertaining when the fish hover around it like they are looking out a window. If Juan's is gone I might throw mine in the for sale ring too. lol.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mini T;138309 said:
How much Juan? I'm interested! :)
Brent, I'll hit you up if Denveraquarist doesn't want it, or decides it's too big for a 29 gallon.

Denveraquarist;138315 said:
Sent him a pm about it an hour ago!
PM sent, sorry I'm on a trip with my boss, can only hope in and out during the day for small portions.