1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Jaebo wp40 is junk

Discussion in 'Jebao WaveMakers' started by yOdaddy, Dec 12, 2014.

1. yOdaddy

yOdaddy Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

I have 2 jaebo wp40 and have used them for a year and both crapped out on me. One runs only on low and doesn't put out any waves at all and if I change it to a different setting it stops and the green light blinks. The other one is slow and weak in every setting and sometimes the propeller stops and I have to take it out of the water, spin is with a stick so it spins again and then put it back in the water. Either way these pumps are on their way to croaking out on me. Also I cleaned them as well but they are still crap and do the same thing. I will never buy these again. I hope you guys don't either cause they tend to work good in the beginning and I thought I got great pumps, I was wrong. Their cheap thats why their crap.

2. static reef

static reef SCMAS Board Members S.C.M.A.S BOD

I lost 4 of these in 4 months. Not sure if it was the batch or what. Either way all got replaced with mp40's. Get what you pay for.

3. Walter White

Walter White Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

And what blows my mind is people are using their dosing pumps.

tick.. tick.. tick.. tick.. [​IMG]

4. kio707

kio707 Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

I switched to mp40's as well. Never had any wp's mess up on me, but wasn't taking chances.