Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: January meeting 2013

Thanks for the hospitality! That hygrophila was exactly what my planted tank needed to fill in the back wall. Looks awesome!

Hope you guys enjoyed that white chocolate n peppermint "brittle"...you all saved me from becoming a diabetic :p

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

A BIG shout out and thank you to Scott and his wife, for hosting the meeting today, allowing 30 reefer heads to drool and also for showing us all how to silicone and build a glass tank!!!!! I myself was blown away by your gigantic and awesome tanks!!!!

Thank you Fred aka Smiley for the Bayer Coral Dip Demo. I will certainly be using this for my dips in the future.

I would also like to thank the following for their generous donations to MASC today as well.

Gabe aka Cherub for donating 2-$25 vendor gift cards that he won from last year's DBTC contest.

Mike aka MajicMike for his donation as well for an additional $25 vendor gift card to MASC.

Colin aka ColinP and MindBlowing Corals for his cash donation.

We had a great turn out and was happy to see all of you and meet a few new faces as well. Be on the watch out for Feb meeting announcement and future club meetings.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Sounds like it was a great meeting.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
It was a great meeting.I am glad I was able to make it. I definitly appreciate the demos and learning new things from everyone. And I of course had to go home a brag to the wife about the size of the tanks there today. :) I look forward to having everyone over at my house soon.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
jahmic;215492 said:
Thanks for the hospitality! That hygrophila was exactly what my planted tank needed to fill in the back wall. Looks awesome!

Hope you guys enjoyed that white chocolate n peppermint "brittle"...you all saved me from becoming a diabetic :p
How did I miss that? Now I'm jealous.

Thanks to Scott and Fred for the awesome demos.

Can't wait for next month.

A few things I was pondering, well one, lets boost the how-to videos on the site. Scott said a lot of tips/tricks that I'll probablu forget. It would be great if we could record some demos for future reference, maybe members who couldn't make it can gain knowledge as well?

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks for having us out Scott. Was great as always seeing your tanks, and how big that kid of yours is getting!