January Meeting - Stone Aquatics Store Invasion!!!

Octopi

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am curious about all of the negative numbers. Should that be read as zero, ignored, or is there significance to them?

For example, my result was -0.2ppm Iodine. My other Triton tests typically show around 0.01ppm.

I've also been trying to control Si and have typically been high measuring around 0.270 ppm from Triton last month and the new ICP has -0.16 ppm. 0.16 ppm would sound about right given some bigger water changes I did between the tests but not sure how to read the negative.

Octopi

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
One more thing...Na can't possibly be right. It is showing about a quarter of what it should be (showing 2,964 ppm instead of what should be near 10,700 ppm). I think this is one that might need some adjustment.

NickP

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
My test showed 575 CA when 2 kits I have show about 100 less. I also got high sulfer at 1273 but don't know anything about what that number would mean to me. Na number was also confusing to me as well... Was also wondering what the negative numbers meant? I have never gotten a triton test so this is a first for me.