• Yes +1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Next months meeting will we held at Premier Fish and Reef on Sat. Jan 21st. 2pm - 5ish(?)

3301 w. Hampden Ave. Unit R
Sheridan 80110

Premier will be demonstrating their expertise in quarantining procedures and they will also be doing demos of the Radion LEDs
more details to come!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Off The Deep End;129060 said:
Hey thats my birthday.... i dont think i can make it:(
oh i bet we can find you a birthday present if you come ....but when is last meeting you made it to anyhow? ....lol

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;129063 said:
oh i bet we can find you a birthday present if you come ....but when is last meeting you made it to anyhow? ....lol
Hmmmm.... i was at the Ranch today! :)

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Off The Deep End;129064 said:
Hmmmm.... i was at the Ranch today! :)
well you should have introduced yourself .....ill have to check the sign-in sheet :)

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sorry i was ditchin work so i was only there for a few minutes:( I was standing next to Jamie as he screamed like a girl for winning a raffle lol.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
lol
Off The Deep End;129067 said:
Sorry i was ditchin work so i was only there for a few minutes:( I was standing next to Jamie as he screamed like a girl for winning a raffle lol.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
The scream was and normally is (he does it at every show he wins something) kind of creepy :).

Back to the meeting in January at Premier. There are a few things in the works that we are trying to work out and that will be announced as the date gets closer. BUT if you were at the swap you heard what we will be doing at this meeting. We WILL be holding a food drive, with ALL of the donations to be donated to a local location announce as the date draws nearer.

Hopefully we can have fun shopping and getting to know Premier a little better, BUT hopefully we can help out some people in need, as it's always fun helping those people who are in need!

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I didn't know about any sign up sheet! For being at the ranch I was there all day.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
303travism;129233 said:
I didn't know about any sign up sheet! For being at the ranch I was there all day.
ther eis one at every meeting ....i was at the table right next to the door
thats how we are able to give people credit for being there

we dont know a time yet

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
That was the first meeting/frag swap I had ever been to.My bad