• Yes +1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Kent Marine 200 gallon salt buckets are now $44!

We have tons of great SPS (frags & colonies) LPS, Softies, inverts and used equipment.

We can accept cash, credit card and paypal

See you all tomorrow and don't forget your food for the food drive!

Last edited by a moderator:

BPreefer

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Can I call dibs on one of the Kent salt buckets? Or was that just for salinity? See you Sat.

sent from my Evo using tapatalk

crustytheclown

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
michael.lemke;135862 said:
Grrr! I can't make it. My 9 year old qualified for a regional swim meet! Who knew swimming at this age was so competitive. Sounds like a great meeting!
Just c if premier wouldnt mind holding the swim meet there, as well as the meeting. Kill two birds with one stone. ha ha

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
We will have buckets of Salinity. Only 2 have requested one (your the 3rd) and we ordered 5. If you would like we can hold a bucket for you if you would like to prepay via paypal. PM for the address.

As far as the used items I am not sure everything to be honest. I know we have lighting, pumps and a couple protein skimmers I believe, but exact details I don't know.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
looks like we are going to have a pretty good turn out tomorrow but i thought i would bump this anyhow

make sure you guys show Wil and Kris some love by helping them sell out ....they dont have to do this for us so at least a thank you would be appreciated for them

OH YEA ...I'm going to add a 2-3" frag of forest fire red digitata for the person that brings the most cans of food for the FOOD DRIVE ......make sure someone records what you brought too or you wont win

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just got back from the shop and we are ready to rock and roll!! Tons of livestock ready to sell. We also have light fixtures, pumps, salifert test kits, DI resin and much much more!

The kegerator is ready to rock and the keg will be filled tomorrow morning. We also have alcohol free drinks and snacks for everyone.

We are really pumped to see you all tomorrow!

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
FOOD DRIVE FOOD DRIVE FOOD DRIVE!!!!!!!!

The person who brings the most food is now getting a rock with about 7 yumas AND 2-3 inch forest fire red digitata!!!!

Premier are good people and I'm excited to see the awesome corals that they have for sale at this meeting!!!!

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
crustytheclown;135920 said:
Just c if premier wouldnt mind holding the swim meet there, as well as the meeting. Kill two birds with one stone. ha ha
Hahaha good idea! I don't think they want 650 9 to 12 year olds doing the butterfly in a reef tank. Lol looks to be the best meeting in a while. I'm goon have to settle for waiting 2 hours at a time to watch my little one swim foe 45 seconds. Lol

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
djkms;136058 said:
Just got back from the shop and we are ready to rock and roll!! Tons of livestock ready to sell. We also have light fixtures, pumps, salifert test kits, DI resin and much much more!

The kegerator is ready to rock and the keg will be filled tomorrow morning. We also have alcohol free drinks and snacks for everyone.

We are really pumped to see you all tomorrow!
Do you guys take paypal of cash or credit only?

I'm excited for tomorrow!!!

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
They take it all

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Would it be ok if I brought gently used second hand clothing? I have a bunch Ive been meaning to drop off, but I havent had the chance. Its ok if Im not part of the coral stuff, i would just like this to go to someone who needs it.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
majicmike;136098 said:
hope you have lots of salt lol. is the food going to the denver rescue mission? Just canned or all non-parishables?
Oops yeah it is, I forgot to announce that. It's all going to the Denver Rescue Mission!

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oh if anyone from around the brighton area wants to car pool I can drive or ride maybe save some gas and make our footprint smaller.