JBJ 28 led

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
For those of you who thought I would never get started. I broke down and got a JBJ 28g led nano last week. I set it up last night with some marco rock and a couple small pieces of live rock and live sand from mdrumm and Elite.

Yes I know the nob is at the bottom. I did that on purpose because I wanted the air vents on the side of the stand more towards the top so I mounted it upside down. I plan on changing out the handle for something a little better looking anyway. Eventually i will build a custome stand to match the furniture better.

Reef keeper Elite will be added sometime next week. I added a koralia nano for additional flow. This will give me something to enjoy while I finish the 200 in wall that I have been working on since I joined this forum over two years ago.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
sorry buddy i don't swing that way ....move along now ...im sure there is someone here more your type ....lol

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
oh and your stand is upside down too

i guess you just do everything backwards .....lmao

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Next week, when you sell it, call me would ya.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ummm yeahhhhh... I don't now to tell you this buuutttt... ummm Your stand is upside down....

Love your rocks...

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
KhensuRa;101795 said:
Ummm yeahhhhh... I don't now to tell you this buuutttt... ummm Your stand is upside down....

Love your rocks...
Stand is not upside down the top and bottom are where they are supposed to be . Hopefully you are just joking because I already pointed that out in the first post. It wad done purposefully so the vents on the side are at the top to allow heat from tha ballast chiller, etc to vent better. Why they put the vents at the bottom makes no sense.

next I will hang the tank from the ceiling with the bottom facing down to make water changing easier. ;)

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I want to be the first to congratulate you on having something with water in it other than your tubs and sinks finally !!!!!!!!

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
kalgra;101801 said:
Stand is not upside down the top and bottom are where they are supposed to be . Hopefully you are just joking because I already pointed that out in the first post. It wad done purposefully so the vents on the side are at the top to allow heat from tha ballast chiller, etc to vent better. Why they put the vents at the bottom makes no sense.

next I will hang the tank from the ceiling with the bottom facing down to make water changing easier. ;)
Yes was a joke. Sorry for the o-fense...

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Is that one of the zero waste RO?

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
sort of its a 1:1 ratio so very little waste. It also has some other cool features like auto flushing. I need to finish reading the manual but I "think" it can be set up as an auto top off as well.

Its a beast though way bigger than I thought it was gonna be.