Jeep is ready

I have a 4.5 inch lift, 33's on stock axles thus the need for the 8.8 swap so I can go to 35's. New e locker for the 8.8 and lunchbox type locker for the front. It has a warn winch and I monsterlined the interior and exterior myself. Replaced the radiator, new water pump and all new plugs and wires. Replaced the headlights from the gawdawful originals. I dont like to hear youre having problems with the eaton thats what I got. I just couldnt afford the ARB yet.

Nice. Most eatons seem fine. But a few have issues. I wouldnt worry too much about it. I will ask my friend if he has heard issues often. He has been a mechanic his entire life (motorsports family) and 6 months ago he got a job at 4wheel parts so he will know of common issues. I havent been in a hurry to fix mine since 90% of its use is trail. I also wouldnt worry too much on axles. I am going on 3 years of super35 rear and stock D30 front, 4.88 gears, 35 inch tires, 4:1 transfer, lockers, being pushed by a 5.9 V8 from a dodge ram. Nothing grenaded yet and its wheeled every weekend. Lol

reef dummy;n636666 said:
Wow that's good to know. What year is yours? Mine is 93yj with 159k.
I have a 97 TJ that we rebuilt over the winter of 2012-2013 with almost nothing stock (front axle regeared to 4.88s is closest to stock). The womans is a 2013 JK Moab on 3.5 inch lift and 35's.

reef dummy;n636676 said:
Very nice, let me know when you guys head up sometime. we need a jeep MASC group!
My parents have places near Allenspark so I am up there many, many weekends all summer long. The g/fs family owns places near Cripple Creek so we also head down there sometimes as well. Just let me know a few days in advance and we can hit up some trails.

daskibum;n636681 said:
My parents have places near Allenspark so I am up there many, many weekends all summer long. The g/fs family owns places near Cripple Creek so we also head down there sometimes as well. Just let me know a few days in advance and we can hit up some trails.
Done!!