jerseys for the super bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

samindenver

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I got 3 last time around and am so happy that I'm getting 3 more fore my kids. Excellent quality at half the price the Bronco store would charge.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
How soon can you get them in? I need to order a few and ship to Chicago in-time for SB Sunday, doable?

Also, Nick, what size would you wear yourself, XL? Trying to figure out sizing...

Last edited by a moderator:

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Munch;289446 said:
How soon can you get them in? I need to order a few and ship to Chicago in-time for SB Sunday, doable?

Also, Nick, what size would you wear yourself, XL? Trying to figure out sizing...
usually takes about 5 days after i order. if i can get at least 12 total orders in by mid week its doable

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm down for 2, lets get these in peeps!

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Peyton Manning - Men's XL - Orange
Peyton Manning - Ladies L - White

I assume you can get ladies cut?

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ambrosio Aquatics;289454 said:
not yet i dont think. ill ask my buddy
If you can get the super bowl Jerseys that would be awesome!

I will take 2 jerseys:
Mens Nike Peyton Manning Blue 2XL (Stitched)
Womens Nike Peyton Manning Blue 2XL (Stitched)

--

Munch, I have no clue what your wife looks like but I will say this. I bought a pink one from Nick last year for my wife
and we got her a extra large. My wife has really large...you know... and it was a tight fit for her... I think most these Jersey companies expect women to be 5'1" with B cups....needless to say I am getting her a double XL this time (great for a woman's self consciousness you know...)

Nick, if the Women's Nike Jerseys run bigger than that pink one we will stick with XL but if they are about the same we will go 2XL for hers.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.