Jobs

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
A friend of mine is expanding his company. Here are the positions he is looking to fill. If you or anyone you know might be able to do one of these positions, please pm me with their name, number, brief resume or list of talents and I will forward on to him.

IT Person/Technician
An IT person who would be able to work on an as-needed basis.
Not even part-time hours to start, but hopefully would grow quickly to be part-time and then finally full-time.
No particular level of experience or knowledge, just IT.
Not a firm or a technician for another firm.
Ideally, this person is likely a one-man IT firm who either 1) has less than sufficient work and/or 2) does not enjoy running his own business and is about ready to go back to working for someone else.
Local to Denver metro.

Virtual Administrative Assistant
A person who would be able to take tasks as assigned and complete quickly.
Less than part-time hours, as-needed.
Tasks could range from as simple as just putting easily gathered data from websites like phones numbers to more complex things like organizing and handling logistics for a small event.
Doesn’t need to be tech savvy, but could be helpful.
Would be tasked with probably a good amount of marketing plan execution. Not with planning marketing, but executing.
Prefer local to Denver metro, but not absolutely necessary.

Phone Receptionist (this is not something ready to roll right away, but considering it now)
Able to work from home in a quiet environment (no dogs barking or kids playing in background).
Would need to answer calls and route them to correct person appropriately, take messages, or otherwise deal with calls.
Preferably local as well.
This may start as less than full-time, but really looking at full-time from the beginning.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'd be all over the virtual admin, but I don't know anyone would want to hire someone that's moving out of the country in a few months. If that doesn't phase you, let me know.