Joshhill83's 400G FOWLR Build

JoshHill83

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just purchased the 400 gallon display tank from Stone Aquatics and I'm extremely excited to get this thing project going. It will replace my 220 and go in the same spot, so luckily I won't have to really change much of the filtration since it is all behind the wall in it's own room. The tank is 66" wide, 48" deep and 29" tall and has a large built on overflow box on the back of the tank. The stand is currently 34" tall, but will be raised another 8" per my personal preference.Pictures and updates will be coming soon! Tank inhabitants that I currently have, but are not all in the same tank yet, will be:

Golden Puffer
Miniatus Grouper
Gold Spotted Rabbitfish
Foxface Rabbitfish
Formosa Wrasse
Mono
Humu Humu Trigger
Niger Trigger
Blue Hippo Tang
Sailfin Tang
Yellow Tang
Purple Tang
Longhorn cowfish
Scopas Tang
Blue Unicorn Tang

Last edited by a moderator:

JoshHill83

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
It will go in my basement, where luckily I have steel rebar in the concrete flooring. When I finished the basement I put in a custom window that has a 5x3 foot opening when the windows are pulled out so It will fit through nicely. May need about 6 people though when I go to try to move this beast. Mowing it will be a big enough project on its own.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
That looks just like MDrumm's old tank. Is it an AGE hybrid?

Sweet tank! Awesome dimensions

Last edited by a moderator:

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
That is a great looking tank! Always loved those dimensions.

halmus

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
That is an awesome tank. I'm looking forward to seeing it up and running.

Will there be a photographer on hand for the tank move? I got so sidetracked with my tank move that I forgot to turn on the camera I had set up for time lapse photography.