July 12th official live sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @6

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dam so why bid if your not gonna buy! Not cool at all!! Looks like he's having light problems, might be better for the corals!

Last edited by a moderator:

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dr.HarlemTutu;319149 said:
Wow! I was goons offer to buy what he promised but that's a lot. I'll definitely remember this for future dealings with him!!!
Ya talked to him on the phone and was going to hold into them for him cause he was having Family issues. Then yesterday I spoke to hid dad cause he is 14 and his dad said he couldn't buy them

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dr.HarlemTutu;319153 said:
Didn't realize he was 14

This brings up a moderately serious issue. Minors can't be held accountable, but he claimed a lot of inventory in that sale, and Allyson is the one that suffers through no fault of her own. Not to mention the folks who wanted them and lost. It might make sense to somehow identify the underage members so that people at least have a heads up that they are not dealing with an adult.

Jfaiii

Butterfly Fish
I know its tough that he committed to buy all the coral and backed out but don't be to hard on him as he is just a kid. I met him and his dad the other day when he bought a light from me and they both seemed very nice and he has a very nice tank. Just keep in mind that we were all kids once.

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
FinsUp!;319166 said:
This brings up a moderately serious issue. Minors can't be held accountable, but he claimed a lot of inventory in that sale, and Allyson is the one that suffers through no fault of her own. Not to mention the folks who wanted them and lost. It might make sense to somehow identify the underage members so that people at least have a heads up that they are not dealing with an adult.
I think this is a great idea and finding a way to easily and clearly identify would make issues like this happen far less often.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
steamboat;319208 said:
Looks like he had an eye for picking out the better corals. Will his dad allow him to have the free one at very least?
He should get a free one after that?? I'm not advocating a public flogging, but rewarding bad behavior is a terrible idea.

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I love this hobby. His dad was upset with how much he has spent lately and that is the main reason he had to back out. I just received a phone call that touches my heart. Greeleyram someone just bought you your Corals. We don't want you to be discouraged, or pushed away from our community. He wishes to stay anonymous. we will make arrangements to meet up and get you your Corals.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
AllysonP;319240 said:
I love this hobby. His dad was upset with how much he has spent lately and that is the main reason he had to back out. I just received a phone call that touches my heart. Greeleyram someone just bought you your Corals. We don't want you to be discouraged, or pushed away from our community. He wishes to stay anonymous. we will make arrangements to meet up and get you your Corals.
That's awesome but hope he gets new bulbs first!:/