July Meeting - BBQ & mini DBTC Swap

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok folks last minute meeting, sorry for delay.

What: BBQ and Mini DBTC Swap
When: Saturday July 23rd @ 11am
Where: CRW REEF's Shanty - 8247 S. Ogden Circle Littleton, CO
Who: reef lovers of any age

BBQ - MASC will provide the burgers, brats, hot dogs, sodas water , condiments and chips. We would kindly request members bring a side, snack or dessert to share with the other reef freaks.

* Grilling will start @ 12pm and BYOB

Mini DBTC - 3 corals max per person. We will have the usual 3 levels (beginner, standard and extreme). The idea being we get a little mix up in coral propagating but won't take a full 4 hrs to do the swap.

* you do not have to participate in or feel obligated to participate in DBTC to come hang out and have fun with some fellow reefers.

Fun - I will have my sons' bouncy castle and large blow up water slide out assuming weather is hot and spicy. So if you have younger kids ( mine are 6 &3) they will have a blast just make sure you bring stuff to get your fins wet.

See you all soon : )

Last edited by a moderator:

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
:watermelon::flock:

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
You do not have to participate in or feel obligated to participate in DBTC to come hang out and have fun with some fellow reefers.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Ya, in fact I will likely bring a donation coral or two, as I dont need any more corals currently, to give to anyone who doesnt have a DBTC to bring.
So no one will be walking away empty handed

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
We are trying to come, super busy with the move, getting ready to do a one person show and... Dealing with this new user name. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Alright peeps can we get a manual head count so we can make sure we get the right amount of food?

E.g. Me +1 or Me + 3

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Me and a munchkin