June 21st LIVE SALE today saturday at 4:20 pm

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
This is the live sale thread, there won't be any action here until 4:20 pm today!

Ok here are the rules of the game:

I will post the WYSIWYG frags in the thread (I'll start shortly before the sale, not this thread ) Saturday June 21 starting at 4:20 pm sharp, each coral will have a name ie: 1 , 4, 18 , etc.

The price will be right next to that name i.e. 21 $10, or 18 $22 etc. If you wanted both just type 21 18 as fast as you can and hit send

If I have multiples of that piece I will be able to offer the first couple posters a piece but the first person to post gets the one in the photo.

As soon as you refresh the page and see a coral or corals you want simply reply to the thread like this " 2 or 3 " etc and I will mark you down for them. I have a sheet here to keep track of who gets what and at the end of the sale will pm each person what they owe and confirm what they get.

Everything is WYSIWYG, you get the actual coral in the photo!

Please no PM's because it will get too confusing and so I think posting up what you want will be the fastest way to keep things moving swiftly and keep it fair ok.

feel free to post with any questions as we go and I'll do my best to answer them as quickly as possible, I am going to mix in some ringers throughout the night as well to keep it interesting

payment to be made with paypal right after the sale sat eve or sunday am (before 8am) before I pack & deliver to denver.

paypal is: sales@reefkoi.com please include your screen name in the transaction notes so i can match it up

I can also take cash sunday in person, I tried credit cards last time and for some reason my reader didnt work in the parking lot so paypal after I invoice you after the sale will be fastest and easiest.

I will add up who got what at the end and send you each a pm with the price and what you got

Pickup will be sunday (Sunday the 22nd) in Denver, Park Meadows Mall at the Nordstroms lower level parking lot to the south east side of the lot out in the open when I can be seen, driving a white saturn SUV I'll be there right at 11 am. I will provide my phone number to you via pm so you can call if you cant find me or need to let me know you are running late or anything.

Local pickup for my CS peeps is available sunday after about 2 pm or just get with me on the time you'd like to meet.

******CRW Reef (Chad) has offered to bring winning pieces to the meeting sunday for the NoCo peeps please pay for your items saturday night if you'd like Chad to bring your frags to the meeting for pickup.******

Last edited by a moderator:

FlyrodTodd

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Got anyone willing to run them up to the meeting in Fort Collins? Might help you sell more....too much on the plate for tomorrow :juggle:

FlyrodTodd

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
FlyrodTodd;314725 said:
Got anyone willing to run them up to the meeting in Fort Collins? Might help you sell more....too much on the plate for tomorrow :juggle:

DUH... if I'd just read the whole post!..

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
vape pen locked and loaded!! LMAO

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
reefkoi;314739 said:
Glad to see some rookies here!
Good news for me!!! Hahaha