June 21st LIVE SALE today saturday at 4:20 pm

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
If you bought items in the sale and I invoice you via pm tonight here, anyone that spent over $50 can get half priced tweezers LMK now if any of you guys want to request them and what size so I can add it all up at one time ok?

I had fun!

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
reefkoi;315204 said:
If you bought items in the sale and I invoice you via pm tonight here, anyone that spent over $50 can get half priced tweezers LMK now if any of you guys want to request them and what size so I can add it all up at one time ok?

I had fun!
what are sizes and prices (after half off)

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
reefkoi;315210 said:
12" $5
18" $10
24" $13

I never put em on sale so if you ever wanted a pair this is for cost!
Add a 18 and a 12 to mine.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Chris,
please add #120 to my list if still available, and add an 18" tweezers in there too

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Is there anyone closer to westminster then brighton (or on the way back from the mountains) that could grab my corals and hold on to them for me until like 5 or 6 tomorrow? If not, fishTV said he could grab them for me.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Thanks for the live sale Chris. Sorry I couldn't participate more I was on my cell and out with the family. Ill be there tomorrow @ 11, is there anyone I need to plan to pick up for and take to the GW meeting?

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
zombie;315225 said:
Is there anyone closer to westminster then brighton (or on the way back from the mountains) that could grab my corals and hold on to them for me until like 5 or 6 tomorrow? If not, fishTV said he could grab them for me.
Im in Northglenn, 107th and Huron, I could grab them and float em for a while for you. Lemme know