June brs group buy list

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
The brs group buy will star the Tuesday after we get ten people registered! you need to get me your name fist and last and your registered email address

If your not registered with brs then create an account on BulkReefSupply.com if they don't have one already *critical*

* On the pre-determined Tuesday each participant will receive an email notifying them that the Group Buy has started.
* Participants can start buying as soon as they get this email. Please wait for this email before placing orders!
* During the group buy week participants will login to their own account to place their own order, which ships immediately.
* At the end of the Group Buy each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Customer. BRS Preferred Customer pricing is generally between our retail and group buy prices. This permanent upgrade is our way of saying thanks for getting your reef supplies with us!

So if you want in and are sure your not going to back out, then i will need You to PM me your last name and your BRS login address. Email address must be the same as the BRS login address!!!!!

Group buy list
1. Craigar
2.munch
3sethsolomon
4Dr.HarlemTutu
5faranda
6.Chuzzler
7.Shaunv
8Highway66
9dakota1972

Last edited by a moderator:

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Good way to save some $$ on your aquarium needs people, sign up and we can start this next week!

I am in, I dont need alot but need some stuff. Is there a minimum to order?

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
June brs group buy list

Nope no min order just need to order!! If you don't order ill get emails about it

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Count me in please.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well, someone hurry please before I order elsewhere. Lol. Compulsive buyer here. :)

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
I will be #10

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yay!

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
lol

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
There you go Craig..we've got a buy...if he sends it in it'll be next Tuesday

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: June brs group buy list

Just to give everyone a heads up Craig is on vacation, so he may not get to this until Monday.