JUNE MEETING - SPECIAL EVENT !!! ReefEd 2013 - June 22

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: JUNE MEETING - SPECIAL EVENT !!! ReefEd 2013 - June 22

Great to see everyone out today. Stoked about my bucket of microbe-lift! Been wanting to give that stuff a try for a while now. :)

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Had a great time seeing everyone today and catching up.

Juan, it was good sitting back talking to you today.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

sethsolomon;253253 said:
You and me both... Dang smartphones and their ability to transfer money from savings. 2x my budget :p
Lucky (or unlucky depending on how you look at it) for me the wife and kids were there. Kept me from making a second round! But then wifey wanted to see Aquamart so we went over yonder and got a few fish!!

ialtalal

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member

Yeah Me too had a great time and meeting everybody :) thanks everyone

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Had a great time hanging out with everyone today. Great event, great corals, and happily went over budget. Thanks to everyone that helped put on a great show.

BPreefer

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Thanks for putting on a great event. It was great to see so much sweetness in one place, and to catch up with some reefing friends.

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Great show of people and corals. Thanks for everyone helping make it a success! Wish I could have heard the nutrient export talk. Anyone record it?

Sent from my C771

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

lsaint;253275 said:
Does any one know what kind of evo light that was I want to find one. I really liked it
I would contact Chris aka ReefKoi he knows all the details on the light

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

A great big Thank You to everyone who attended and was a part of making this years Reef Ed a success!!!

Also would like to give a special thank you for all the volunteers, vendors, sponsors and fellow board members who stepped up in a big way, all donating their unpaid time, energy and efforts!! With out all of you we could of never held such an awesome big event!!!

So thank you to everyone for being apart of Reef Ed and we look forward to more great events in the future!

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
A big thank you goes out to the BOD for organizing the event yesterday. It was a nice event, and I agree with Cindy. Not too big.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
CRW Reef;253360 said:
A great big Thank You to everyone who attended and was a part of making this years Reef Ed a success!!!

Also would like to give a special thank you for all the volunteers, vendors, sponsors and fellow board member who stepped up in a big way all donated their time, energy and efforts!! With out all of you we could of never held such an awesome big event!!!

So thank you to everyone for being apart of Reef Ed and we look forward to more great events in the future!

+1. And I'd like to reiterate that with out the volunteers we could not have done it.

Also thanks to the other BODs who organized and helped!!

A big thanks goes out to the speakers too. We had great presentations!!

Pretty certain this is the code you need for your video :)

[video=youtube;YL6UVqLSbxY]http://www.youtube.comwatch?v=YL6UVqLSbxY[/video]

Last edited by a moderator: