June meeting?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Yes there are plans :) Now what they are.....not sure yet. Either a BBQ or DBTC actually maybe both :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
Juan, what day are we meeting at your house?

Ask and you may find out, don't ask and you will never know.

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
so like.... seems i missed the june meeting....since all meetings were usually held when i was working, and i now have weekends off, and have my daughter full time, when/where is the next meeting? we want to attend!

and does anyone have a ton of extra macro algae they want to sell? i have a 125g refugium to stock...

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
I have a handful I can give ya.

Ask and you may find out, don't ask and you will never know.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Smiley;n653608 said:
so like.... seems i missed the june meeting....since all meetings were usually held when i was working, and i now have weekends off, and have my daughter full time, when/where is the next meeting? we want to attend!

and does anyone have a ton of extra macro algae they want to sell? i have a 125g refugium to stock...
I have some red dragon to help u get started and I'm in Greeley!:)

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Smiley;n653608 said:

No you didnt miss it, there wasnt a meeting as most of us have been out of town, overworked, or under the weather, or all 3. So sorry about that. We are planning to do a July meeting as soon as we iron out some of the details and take care of the upcoming BOD election, so stay tuned for announcements about that.