Just moved to Colorado

Hey everyone! I just moved to Parker Colorado from the Minneapolis area. We just moved in and I just started setting up my 75g reef tank again. Took us 21 hours of straight driving and I didn't lose one fish or coral. Pretty pumped about that.

Just wanted to say hey and if anyone in the Parker area wants to chill and talk fish hit me up :eek:

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sweet, welcome to the area and club. You will find a great group of people here

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome!

SAZAMA

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
welcome to colorado, but do us all a favor and tell all of your friends back home that coloradans are a bunch of jerks, that the whether sucks, and that all and all you hate it and there is no reason to move here. but you have found the right place for reefers.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
SAZAMA;102377 said:
welcome to colorado, but do us all a favor and tell all of your friends back home that coloradans are a bunch of jerks, that the whether sucks, and that all and all you hate it and there is no reason to move here. but you have found the right place for reefers.
+1

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome....

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Welcome.

I'm at E470 in SE Aurora so we are almost neighbors........

LOL. I love this place so far. I grew up in Southern California and only moved to Minnesota for college. I ended up getting married and now my wife is starting med school here in 3 weeks.

I am living in the apartments off Jordan and E-470 in Parker.