Just moved to Springs from S.D.

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
moerena;323467 said:
I just got into Colorado Springs last night. We moved here from San Diego, Ca., getting out of the military. Looking forward to checking out the stores here. I had a 180 reef set up in S.D. and plan on setting it back up once my stuff gets here. I had to break it down and sell off most of my livestock. Any advice on what stores are good and where to get water would be great. For now I will be setting up my 25 gal frag tank since I have a few things in the mail.
Welcome! We have a club in the Springs as well www.thescmas.com and autocorrect didn't get the better of me this time lol. We will have a table at MACNA and hope to see you there. Both clubs offer a wealth of knowledge and have a ton of great people! Also there are some awesome local events, after MACNA we have Fragtoberfest Oct 11th, then next year there is Reefstock in Denver and Reefed in Denver as well. All awesome events to attend!

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
charleshardy5;323469 said:
Welcome to the springs, check out www.thescmas.com, our local springs club, lots of us are active un both clubs! If you need water I'd be happy to help I usually have 100 gallons of ro on hand at all times!
And.....you beat me to it lol

welcome bro! I just moved from cali to the springs myself. Not a lot of good stores in the springs..I go to aquamart for most of my livestock. But you should check out ReefKoi corals too. Chris is on the forum and it a real cool dude with nice stuff. Whenever i need ro really quick or something i go to seascape aquatics or MRAquaUSA.