DBTC Purple Stylo

sadams

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll take a piece if you have one available, no hurry. Newer 25 gallon AIO (4-5 months old) with some softies. I'm running a BuildMyReef LED bar about 4-5 inches off the water and frag would be right under that.

kchristensen8064

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll take a piece if you have one available, no hurry. Newer 25 gallon AIO (4-5 months old) with some softies. I'm running a BuildMyReef LED bar about 4-5 inches off the water and frag would be right under that.

Sweet, I'll save one for you. This stuff has been very hardy for me and grows really well.

JodiI

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Beautiful coral!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dracus

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm interested, but Loveland is quite a drive for me from Morrison. Could I pay you to meet me halfway? I know that's not really in the spirit of DBTC but we both live on the outskirts o_O

kchristensen8064

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm interested, but Loveland is quite a drive for me from Morrison. Could I pay you to meet me halfway? I know that's not really in the spirit of DBTC but we both live on the outskirts o_O
I'll definitely set one aside for you. We can work out the logistics of getting it to you. I just made a Denver trip last week for some corals. I don't have anything planned that way but I can hold it until we can figure it out.