Equipment for sale

aquarius

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cleaning out the garage letting go of some stuff I don’t use anymore. 1st and easiest to get to will be a 42” ADHI sump. $100 needs cleaned I’ll do that before I sell it.

Next I’ll have a couple of Vertex Alpha skimmers.

Vertex Alpha 200 works, missing original lid but will come with one with an automatic neck cleaner. Neck cleaner worked last I used the skimmer. I’ll check it out for anyone interested. $250

Vertex Alpha 170 - $200

There will be more this is just what’s easy to get to. I’ll have a few more skimmers, reactors, ato’s, lights - t5 and led, a calcium reactor maybe 2.

Thanks

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I might be on the hunt for a cheap CaRx to test out as a sulfur denitrator, wouldn't need the CO2 bottle and regulator. Just a CaRx with recirc pump and feed pump and ability to adjust effluent to drips/min.

aquarius

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
Chris I’ve got a MRC 2 calcium reactor with recirculating pump I’d let go of for $75

I’ve got a Vertex Rx6d I may let go of, brand new never used but it’ll be $400

I’ve also got a sulphur denitrator that I use you can check out if you want. Really simple to use, mine is the Korallin s1502 and I just let it gravity feed.

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Chris I’ve got a MRC 2 calcium reactor with recirculating pump I’d let go of for $75

I’ve got a Vertex Rx6d I may let go of, brand new never used but it’ll be $400

I’ve also got a sulphur denitrator that I use you can check out if you want. Really simple to use, mine is the Korallin s1502 and I just let it gravity feed.
I should probably test my nitrates and see if they have budged down at all :laughing:, but that MRC2 might be just what I'm looking for.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
If the calcium reactor is still available I would take it

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
This one "MRC 2 calcium reactor with recirculating pump I’d let go of for $75"

aquarius

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
If the calcium reactor is still available I would take it
Seems the bubble counter has been broken off but it’s easily put back with a couple drops of weld on 4. It’s obviously very dusty. If you’re still interested let me know. 865-934-8494

aquarius

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
Update - Both calcium reactors are gone.

The Vertex Alphas are still available. Spare motorblock for one.

The ADHI sump price drop to $60 I just want it gone.

Equipment added to the list below;

Reef Octopus skimmer pump shown in pic, old style. Comes with power supply and controller. Everything works. $20

Tunze ATO - 3 total $100 each.

TLF media reactors $10 - these are the small ones have around 10 available.

Apex system with EB8, PM2 , probes need replaced. $250

Apex WXM module $40

Sicce PSK 600 skimmer pump, brand new never been wet. $60. Will fit Icecap Skimmer

More to come. Anyone interested text me at (865) 934-8494

thanks

Jamie

Last edited by a moderator: